Recovair Rescue engineer a recovery solution to your needs taking into account the complications of technical requirements, health and safety and road transport regulations.
Recovair’s drivers are trained technicians and qualified Cat 2 fire fighters so we can deal with defuelling and assist with recovery strip down. If your engineers are unable to attend we can supply licenced engineers to carry out your strip down and provide a works pack.
We have an extensive database of aircraft details so we will always be familiar with your aircraft.
We can offer:
- A global recovery services
- 24 hour land and water recovery
- Full aviation rescue and recovery insurance
- Airbag recovery
- Air ride recovery trailers
- Fail safe valve systems on our cranes
- Specialised aircraft handling equipment
- International operators licence
- Air, sea and road freightable equipment
- Recovery trackway
- Recovery advice
Our personnel are:
- Fully trained to drive airside
- ALLMI qualified crane operators
- Aircraft trained technicians
- Cat 2 CAA fire trained
- Trained in specialist cutting