Air Ground Transfer Headquarters
Recovair’s Headquarters at Thruxton is well placed for the main UK docks, airfreight hubs and direct ferry links into Europe.
Thruxton airport has main road links able to cope with large aircraft in and out by road, we have moved helicopters on our trailers up to 4.5 metres wide, 25 metres long, 5 metres tall.
We have a 1332 square metre apron with a five thousand square foot hangar, the aircraft are able to fly in and be trucked out or vice versa. Recovair Ltd can supply engineers and technicians to support your staff to prepare the aircraft for shipping or to be flown out.
The Headquarters has the following assets on site to assist with all types of tasks needed to handle the aircraft;
- Five thousand square foot hangar
- 1332 squaremetre apron
- Telehandler, Tug
- Tow bars
- Compact forklift
- Scissor lift
- Aircraft staging
- Aircraft, jack, trestles, blade clamps and blade rack
- Wash down, desalination area and kit
- Full LED flood lighting
- Engineers crew room, showers, and toilets
- Aircraft wrapping facilities
- Full sets of AOG engineering tools on site
- Ground power
- Private meeting room
- Local hotels are available for overnight stops